View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 04:50 AM   #8
IamMadMan
somebody shut me the fark up.

Default Thanks

Thanks for all of the recommendations, a lot to digest (pun intended). Due to small screen and old age eyes, internet access will be limited for me from here on, but I'll check in a couple times a day to see if there are new recommendations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronbrad62 View Post
On the recommendation of Frognot, I tried Heim Barbecue right outside of Love Field and it was very good, if you are in the mood for that type of cuisine. I know you usually don't use sauce with your meals, and that cup of sauce remained unopened because nothing needed it
I'll be near the Joint Reserve Base Naval Air Station (Carswell Field), so I am close to Heim. Heim and Angelo's both have 4.5 stars, will definitely try Heim. Surprised you picked up on my little use of sauce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingJ View Post
Bucee's is the one place I make sure to eat when I'm in Dallas. Then In-N-Out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LYU370 View Post
407 BBQ north on I-35W in Argyle. Killer

Bucee's is something to behold, think of a WalMart with 100 gas pumps. No 18 wheelers allowed. And yep, In-N-Out beats Whataburger hands down.
Many people rave about WhataBurger, I guess I had a bad experience, a very greasy bland burger. Had to put ketchup and mustard on it for some flavor, I guess I'll try a different location.

I'll agree with sliding billy, the onion rings were good.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar11 View Post
There's so much great barbeque around here that the list gets long quick.
Wow, what a list, Thanks......

Last edited by IamMadMan; 07-27-2021 at 10:28 AM..
IamMadMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->