Go Back   RCShortCourse.com Bulletin Board > ShortCourse General Tech > Videos!

Notices

Like Tree1Likes

Thread: XXX-SCT Vids

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2011, 05:27 AM   #21
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revoke36 View Post
Here's another vid of me. This one is at Norcal_Hobbies. I do wanna check out Outback Raceway but Its kinda far from the bay area. Perhaps when I go up to Shasta next. And yes, I got the CC Link. Its pretty cool how it gives you control. I'd recommend it
Nice track.Looks like tires wouldnt last long.That slash looked hooked up.
airwoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2011, 11:57 AM   #22
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by airwoods View Post
Nice track.Looks like tires wouldnt last long.That slash looked hooked up.

That Slash was hookin up good. He put new tires on for that run and he was saying aloud how the tires made an amazing difference.
Revoke36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 03:34 PM   #23
Addict

Quote:
That Slash was hookin up good. He put new tires on for that run and he was saying aloud how the tires made an amazing difference.
I see he was using calibers on the rear.What kind of tires were you using?You guys had a good battle going.The track looks like it has a lotta traction.
airwoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 09:36 PM   #24
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by airwoods View Post
I see he was using calibers on the rear.What kind of tires were you using?You guys had a good battle going.The track looks like it has a lotta traction.
My tires are stock. I couldnt tell you what he had but I did notice that before he put em on, he was a little more scattered out there. And we did have a fun little battle for a few laps. I had an even better battle against the camera man but his sc10 malfunctioned and went full throttle into a post. Needless to say, I won
Old 01-20-2011, 12:15 AM   #25

Quote:
Here's another vid of me. This one is at Norcal_Hobbies. I do wanna check out Outback Raceway but Its kinda far from the bay area. Perhaps when I go up to Shasta next. And yes, I got the CC Link. Its pretty cool how it gives you control. I'd recommend it
@Revoke: Great videos! Is your truck stock? motor and all. what batteries are you using? I just bought the XXX-SCT this past weekend. This is my first Electric RC. I live in Chico and will be going to Outback Raceway hopefully this upcoming weekend. If I do, I hope to take some vids.
mjardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:56 AM   #26
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjardin View Post
@Revoke: Great videos! Is your truck stock? motor and all. what batteries are you using? I just bought the XXX-SCT this past weekend. This is my first Electric RC. I live in Chico and will be going to Outback Raceway hopefully this upcoming weekend. If I do, I hope to take some vids.

Right on and congrats on the new wheels I have the Castle Creations Sidewinder SCT combo. Some graphite parts. My battery is a few Venom lipos. 5000 mah 20c. I havent gotten into racing just yet but my batteries give me a really long run time to get lots of much needed practice. Im gonna mess with the gearing soon. Everyone keeps telling me to gear up. Im still pretty green but I like to think Im hangin. Lets see those vids soon!
Old 01-20-2011, 08:01 PM   #27

Well, I don't have a video, but I did stop by the track on the way home from work and played for 30 minutes. I am running completely stock with nimh. I don't think I am getting full power. The truck just seemed slow. I need to learn more about charging. Maybe my charger is bad or bad batteries. don't know how to tell.
mjardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:20 PM   #28
Addict

Nice vids for sure guys. Im in Elk Grove (South Sacramento) so Capital City is my go to. It has great traction and they make minor changes perioedically so the track kinda evolves over time. I definately want to make it out to Outback as that track looks soo clean, but the drive is a bit much for a simple visit. Keep'm comin', I love seeing the progression of new(er) drivers!
PolyTect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 05:46 PM   #29
Racer

Here's an edit of XXX-SCT_&_Slash at Norcal Hobbies
Old 02-19-2011, 12:47 AM   #30
Racer

And here's the edit for the Capital_City_RC_Raceway. Just freshing up some old videos and making them a bit more interesting. I've certainly have come a long way in driving skills in the past few months. Hopefully I will get some fresh footage in the somewhat near future
Old 02-23-2011, 03:42 AM   #31
Racer

Here's somethin new.... Short_Course_at_Delta_RC
Old 02-23-2011, 09:57 PM   #32
Racer

More fresh footage from Delta_RC
Old 04-02-2011, 11:22 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolyTect View Post
I definately want to make it out to Outback as that track looks soo clean, but the drive is a bit much for a simple visit. Keep'm comin', I love seeing the progression of new(er) drivers!
Just do what I do and next time you need to order some stuff use the local pickup and stop by and get your parts and then play for a few hours. There is usually 2-3 people practicing there during the week.
dpcardoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 11:52 PM   #34
Racer

Default Latest Vid

Bash_Sesh
Old 04-13-2011, 07:08 PM   #35
Racer

BMX_Track_Bash
Old 07-15-2011, 02:26 AM   #36
Racer

I ran my sc10 brushless at a track that I was new at ..It is a indoor track that is tight technical and has smooth clay...Some kid lapped me twice in his losi xxx sct readylift edition..Granted he runs at that track all the time as I usually run at a outdoor 1/8 scale type track...Needless to say I had the wrong setup and was not used to the track..I know,excuses,excuses...Truth is though he had a bad azz truck that was on rails and very stable..It jumped and performed so well that it has had me thinking about jumping ship to the losi ...I will post vid at later time..Love both truck though..
MarqueeRc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 09:09 PM   #37
Support RCSC, buy a Star!

Here are some videos I got at the trails last week...enjoy.

The berm action was fun.

Last edited by Matt Sunderlage; 07-23-2011 at 09:13 PM.
Matt Sunderlage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 05:50 PM   #38

Nice driving.. What battery are you running??

Last edited by Blitz32; 09-06-2011 at 05:53 PM.
Blitz32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 06:50 PM   #39
Support RCSC, buy a Star!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz32 View Post
Nice driving.. What battery are you running??
That time, Thunderpower 5400 35C.
Matt Sunderlage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 09:45 PM   #40
Basher

Heres a race at my local track. My truck is the orange and white losi (it has HPI stickers because thats what I had the body on first) I started second and unfortunately I made a couple of big mistakes halfway through the race and the leader got away from me but I finished second. Traction Raceway Short Course A Main 10 October 2011 - YouTube
rcfanatic573 is offline   Reply With Quote