Go Back   RCShortCourse.com Bulletin Board > Classifieds > For Sale

Notices

Thread: SCT44 (b44 Short Course Conversion) 4wd SC truck

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2011, 06:37 PM   #1
Basher

Exclamation SCT44 (b44 Short Course Conversion) 4wd SC truck

Bought this off Lowroad on rctech while waiting for my sc104x4 to ship from Tower. I let a buddy race it a couple times. It did pretty well.

if you don't know what this is, search the Electric Offroad section for SCT44 or see links below. It started out as a B44 buggy and has a chassis conversion from rctech member okiejim. It's made of like thick delrin or similar material. He also made the extended front shock tower to make the conversion possible.

It uses a variety of parts from different trucks to make the width right etc.. but it all works pretty good.. Theres a parts list I will send along with the truck.

Like in lowroad's f/s thread linked below it had an issue with the pin not staying in the rear output of the center diff.. We made a special screw-pin to fix this and replaced the traxxas yoke with a metal outdrive cup. It's untested but should be solid, and there's always the ability to go back to the original design.

Comes as a roller with a rough sc10 body. Good for practice. Will also come with a few wheels (no tires). Has Losi XXX-SCT black ano'd shocks. No electronics. If you need more info, shoot me an email at kevin107@gmail.com or PM.. I prefer email because I can follow the conversation better.. Comes with most of the parts to turn it back into a B44. (no shocks, body, or wheels/tires tho). Any questions just ask.

Looking for $225 shipped. No trades at this point. BUT.. might consider offers for a Kyosho SC-R or Tamiya CC-01, but I'm not shipping first.

Pics tonight.

This was Lowroad's original F/S thread:
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...onversion.html

and his original build thread:
http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...onversion.html

pics!

Click the image to open in full size.