Go Back   RCShortCourse.com Bulletin Board > ShortCourse & Desert Brand Specific Tech > Axial EXO Terra Buggy

Notices

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Brandon
  • 1 Post By Jay-Em
  • 1 Post By badger

Thread: Video: First EXO Buggy A-Main

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2012, 10:10 AM   #1
Be 1 with the SPOON

Default Video: First EXO Buggy A-Main

Found this from the guys on RC-Tech. Looks like a fun race

Ir/Cr First Axial EXO Terra buggy solo A-main 3-21-12 - YouTube

GICAB likes this.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2012, 11:13 AM   #2

Default Re: Video: First EXO Buggy A-Main

I can dig it.
jmecmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:25 PM   #3
Racer

Well, at least 1 broke... Would have been too weird if none broke, seeing that apparently "the whole world knows" that the EXO is weak-sauce.. Sezz "all other people ( of which no-one actually owns one)

They looked bloody fast there. I'd even go so far as stating that the circuit was a little on the small size. Really great to see a bunch of them going at it.... I wonder, what made the orange-red one stop?
Jay-Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:04 PM   #4
Addict

That was really cool. Itd be sick to see a race class for these where scale points are awarded, kind of like scale crawling, but in the go fast world. Im tired of how the sct's are starting to look (basically glorified stadium trucks)
LeMieux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:42 PM   #5
Racer

great vid, love the jumps at back of the track
expat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 06:36 AM   #6
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMieux View Post
That was really cool. Itd be sick to see a race class for these where scale points are awarded, kind of like scale crawling, but in the go fast world. Im tired of how the sct's are starting to look (basically glorified stadium trucks)
Exactly!
Every time a new class appears, the "win on speed before all"- guys end up making it look like shapeless blobs going round&round.

There was a time when a driver-figure was compulsory. I think we should start there.

Seeing the gorgeously scale rigs the crawler/trail comp guys and gals do their thing with, it is not the lack of talent.

That utter scale-looks and speed go together nicely is proven again&again by the slot-racing crowd. They are often filligraine masterpieces, AND they go really, utterly, unbelievably fast.
Brandon likes this.
Jay-Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:31 AM   #7
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Em View Post
Exactly!
Every time a new class appears, the "win on speed before all"- guys end up making it look like shapeless blobs going round&round.

There was a time when a driver-figure was compulsory. I think we should start there.

Seeing the gorgeously scale rigs the crawler/trail comp guys and gals do their thing with, it is not the lack of talent.

That utter scale-looks and speed go together nicely is proven again&again by the slot-racing crowd. They are often filligraine masterpieces, AND they go really, utterly, unbelievably fast.
Amen! You could tell the scale aspect of sc was on its way out when the Ford Raptor bodies came out. Those things look nothing like a raptor (the new traxxas one looks pretty good though). The high-airflow bodies have kinda put the fianl nail in the coffin. Same with the ribbed (for her pleasure... sorry ) front tires.
LeMieux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:57 PM   #8
RIP Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon
Found this from the guys on RC-Tech. Looks like a fun race

Ir/Cr First Axial EXO Terra buggy solo A-main 3-21-12 - YouTube

I have never watched an entire RC race video till this one. That was an awesome race! It's good to see an EXO class racing.
Brandon likes this.
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:48 PM   #9
Racer

That's the chit to come. Ran mine today on indoor SC track and it was awsome. Handled really good and balanced well. I was impressed that it blew through corners and jumped so well.
Hunter711 is offline   Reply With Quote

Video: First EXO Buggy A-Main - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Greasy´s Exo (new tire rippin´ Video) greasypete Axial EXO Terra Buggy 63 06-18-2012 01:07 PM
Doc's EXO (with track video) THE DOC Axial EXO Terra Buggy 59 06-08-2012 10:54 AM
M4R's EXO Terra Buggy Mad4Rnr Axial EXO Terra Buggy 24 05-14-2012 09:56 PM
2010 CRCRC Midwest Championships, SCT A-Main(s) - Video HandyRacing Videos! 0 01-06-2011 04:34 AM
Pro 4 A main Video Silver State Nitro Challenge shortcoursehobbies General ShortCourse 8 03-19-2010 01:01 PM